Eurosolids CalMag Iron Horticultural Grade is a derivate of Calcium and Magnesium Nitrate. The product is recognizable by its unique flake shape which is easily soluble with record solubility levels.
Combining Calcium and Magnesium with Nitrates is useful to promote healthy vegetative growth, strong fruit setting and qualitative fruit growth. This is achieved thanks to healthy cell walls and high chlorophyll production.
In addition, the product contains chelated Iron which brings an extra boost to chlorophyll production.
Eurosolids CalMag Iron Horticultural Grade is recommended from early flowering and until end of fruit growth stages.
- Improves leaf colour, fruit quality, shelf-life and gives a strong apical zone, free of chlorosis
- Micronutrients 100% chelated and fully available.
- Developed for foliar application. Also suitable for fertigation in open field and greenhouses
- Soft for leaf tissue
- Low on heavy metals
- Low on Sodium and Chloride
- White-yellow flakes
- Easy to handle, dissolve and apply
Preparing your downloads, please wait...
Compatible with other fertilizers, with the exception of Sulphate or Phosphate fertilizers. Therefore a separate tank is needed or fertilizers should be applied at different times.