Eurosolids Oligo Zinc-IDHA 10% is a highly pure 100% chelated zinc fertilizer, part of our in-house IDHA chelated product range, designed to counter Zinc deficiency disorders on all crops.
Our patented IDHA chelating agent is the only biodegradable alternative to the classic chelates such as EDTA. It is mainly advised in foliar application. Soft on the leaf tissue, it doesn't leave any residues inside the plant, after it breaks down into naturally occurring plant components.
It is worthy to note that IDHA is a chelating agent, and not a complexing agent, having by far superior stability constant compared to other such alternatives on the market, thus the higher efficiency.
Made in EU with outstanding quality, the product is micro-granulated, dust free and user friendly.
- Patented IDHA chelate fully biodegradable
- Improves root and shoot growth
- Zinc 100% chelated and fully available up to a pH of 9
- Developed for foliar application
- Soft for leaf tissue
- Rapidly dissolvable at high concentration
- Low in Chloride
- Raspberry shaped, white micro granule
- Patented micro granulation process
- Easy to handle, dissolve and apply
Preparing your downloads, please wait...
Compatible with other fertilizers. The pH of the tank solution should be above 4.
Our producers of Micronutrients
In the field of research and development, highly qualified engineers are constantly working on innovative technologies and products, which allow to bring new alternative chelated Micronutrient solutions to the market.